top of page
KInder 3 in session.JPG

Grade Sponsorship

logo-circular_RGB_lowRes.jpg

GRADE SPONSORSHIP

20 Sponsor blocks per grade ​· $40 per month

Educate a generation · Strengthen a community · Brighten tomorrow!

Through Grade Sponsorship, Lemuel is able to meet the unique educational needs of our community without undermining the dignity of parents. Grade sponsorship funds cover about 85% of the cost of running our school (salaries, a hot meal for 300 students and staff, materials, special activities, etc.)  Parents cover the remaining 15% and provide their children with the required uniform and school supplies.  In this way, we are able to provide an excellent education for our students while not stripping parents of the self-respect inherent in having worked hard to send their children to school.  Children have a greater appreciation for the education they receive and a greater respect for their parents - knowing how much they have sacrificed to make it possible.  Families are strengthened as parents and children work together toward a brighter future.  

Blocks Available

Kindergarten 1 (age 3):  14 blocks 

Kindergarten 2 (age 4):  10 blocks 

Kindergarten 3 (age 5):  9 blocks

Grade 1:  10 blocks

                     

Grade 2:  9 blocks

                   

Grade 3:  10 blocks

Grade 4:  8 blocks

Grade 5:  10 blocks 

 

Grade 6:  11 blocks

Grade 7:  11 blocks

Grade 8:  10 blocks

Grade 9:  12 blocks

Please note: As of June 24, 2024, all grades have been reset to 20 blocks available.  If you are already sponsoring, we will reflect that in the numbers once you have filled out the Sponsorship Renewal Form for 2024-2025.   

Website fill in (5).png
Untitled design (26).png

Setting up Your Sponsorship:

To set up your sponsorship, please follow the steps below:

  1. Fill out and submit the form at right.

  2. Visit Lemuel's donate page and select your desired method of donation (online or by check). 

  3. For online donations, follow the instructions to set up a monthly donation for $40 (or the correct multiple thereof for the number of blocks you have selected) or a one-time donation for a quarterly or yearly amount*. Be sure to enter "Sponsorship" and the number of blocks you are sponsoring in the comments area.

  4. If you are donating by check, simply mail your check to the address provided with "Lemuel Sponsorship" and the number of blocks you are sponsoring on the memo line.

*At this time we are unable to do recurring payments for quarterly or yearly donations.

Sign up Here
to sponsor a grade!

Thanks for signing up!

For US and International Donors:

Screenshot 2024-06-24 201857.png

For Canadian Donors:

Screenshot 2024-06-24 201941.png
bottom of page